Own a Share in Playboy Reviews

Own a Share in Playboy - Ask a question now

“waste of time”

Written on: 03/06/2011 by dalziel (1 review written)

I sent off for playboy shares to be registered in May 2010 - hoping the certificate might arrive within a few weeks of my brothers 40th Birthday. Over the next 10 months I was in contact with the gift company trying to hurry things along (they had confirmed my purchased etc). On 4th may 2011 (12 months after I had sent off to register the shares) I received an email to say that Playboy had merged with another company, and were now no longer trading on the stock market. I was told I could have… Read Full Review

Own a Share in Playboy

“I bought this from MonkeyNose.com, and I have to say...”

Written on: 02/12/2007

I bought this from MonkeyNose.com, and I have to say that it arrived the day after I ordered it (and I didn't have to pay for delivery!) - so it has arrived in plenty of time for me to get it registered for my brother for his Christmas present… Read Full Review

Own a Share in Playboy

“I've found this gift for my brother and he's gonna...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

I've found this gift for my brother and he's gonna love it. 'Own a share in Playboy' is a pretty appropriate for my brother (he's a lifetime subscriber to the magazine) so I think he'll appreciate it. The great thing about owning a share is that he'll be able to go the AGM and question The Heff as well as mingle with those Playgirl Bunnies - he'll love that!!!

I'm sure he'll appreciate this Xmas present and no doubt I'll receive a pair Rudolf Hiking Socks in return… Read Full Review