Porsche Boxster S Manual & Tiptronic 3200 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Porsche Boxster S Manual and Tiptronic 3200 - Ask a question now

“I've had my Porsche Boxster S Manual and Tiptronic...”

Written on: 23/10/2006 by ChasP (1 review written)

I've had my Porsche Boxster S Manual and Tiptronic 3200 for 7 months now and have driven it for 5 of those months. It is second hand and it had done 49,000 on the clock. When I first bought my Boxster I was over the moon. It is a very sexy car and is a fantastic drive, especially in the summer, but beware of the expense. On my 5th month of owning the car, I noticed smoke coming from one of the vents and then noticed water gushing from an overflow pipe under the car. It has turned out to be… Read Full Review

“I have been (and still am) the happy owner of two...”

Written on: 03/11/2005 by StormDK (4 reviews written)

I have been (and still am) the happy owner of two Porsche Boxster S's. The first one I bought was approximately 2 years ago. I opted for a 2000 model in black, manual, no navi. I loved it! However I soon missed the auto box that I had had in my old SLK. The gearbox was very stiff when cold, and the clutch was very hard. Wonderful on the back roads and the track, but no fun in town, and the town is where I drive the most... I decided to sell my "precious" and buy another Boxster S, also black… Read Full Review