Fuji Superia 400 Reviews

Fuji Superia 400 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Superia 400

Fuji Superia 400

“Excellent for Indoor to use whit multiple flashes....”

Written on: 10/01/2009 by jb410 (1 review written)

Excellent for Indoor to use whit multiple flashes. Outdoor I prefer 100 ASA. Fuji Superia 400 has good grain, quality, colors and price… Read Full Review

“Although it's an ASA400, Fuji Superia 400 film is...”

Written on: 05/02/2003 by mauronr. (1 review written)

Although it's an ASA400, Fuji Superia 400 film is great for outdoors with low light or if you need small apertures (high f/) to get good depth of focus.
Pictures taken at the beach and open parks and gardens are very colourful.
It's a great "all-weather" compared to its "slower brother" Superia 100… Read Full Review

“I have been using Superia 400 ASA XTRA as one of my...”

Written on: 21/01/2002 by Ken Chong. (1 review written)

I have been using Superia 400 ASA XTRA as one of my favourite 'holiday' and general shooting films for my F90X and F5's diet. It is perfect for both day and night filming. If you like polarisers, this is a good film giving highly saturated and yet natural colours closer to seeing a transparency.
The exposure latitude is useful and I seldom have to bracket. Using the Nikon's Matrix metering system and the 3D flash system, the film performs very well time and time again.
It is better to set your… Read Full Review

“This is an excellent film which yields superb results...”

Written on: 13/11/2001 by Rybecka. (1 review written)

This is an excellent film which yields superb results with most point-and-shoot cameras (in my case, my excellent Leica C1 compact).

In the USA, this film is also marketed as Superia X-TRA.
I have also purchased the same emulsion through B&H Photo in New York as Fujicolor Press 400 (available in packs of 5 and 20, although B&H will sell individual canisters).

I have received excellent prints on Agfa, Fuji, and Kodak Royal (the latter not to be confused with the typing-paper-thin Kodak Paper… Read Full Review

Jgs.'s Response to 5773_Rybecka.'s Review

Written on: 25/02/2002

how about GRAIN, Definition, Sharpness, How big an enlargement will it take? Like 16x20 ? How does it compare to Kodacolor??

Guest's Response to 5773_Rybecka.'s Review

Written on: 15/03/2012

marc - To me, it makes more sense to compare the Fuji X100 to the Leica X1 than to the M9. The M9 is just a dneierfft camera system and price leauge.I am surprized though that you find the X100 to be an expensive point and shoot camera yet prefer the Leica X1 that offers no more (imo rather less features) at a 50% higher price I agree that the X100 AF is barely usable at low light. I tried to shoot a wedding last weekend and was glad I had the 5D MK II to save me once we moved indoors Beautiful images. I especially like the b&w ones