John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights Reviews

John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights

“FAB!”

Written on: 17/04/2013

Thing these lights are great quality and they last long! Why not buy these ligths they are not too expensive and they light up your garden perfectly. All the neighbours want to know where you got them from and they are a great conversation starter! I really liked the little glimmer tht they give off. I dont think there is anything i didnt like about this item amazing buy! These lights will always light up your space, whether you have a garden or a balcony! I think that all the information is… Read Full Review

John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights

“A Great Lighting Set for Christmas”

Written on: 10/12/2012 by poppylife (5 reviews written)

The John Lewis Outdoor LED Lighting set is fantastic value for money, packed with 160 LED's. The delivery was also very quick from the John Lewis website ording process, this was added value for money as it only took 2 days to arrive at my house. After we set them up around our external windows, we were amazed at just how effective the lighting set looked. In fact they look so good, I think we might keep them up all year round. Our competitive neighbours have tried to compete, however they… Read Full Review

John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights

“I would recommend these lights. They are easy to...”

Written on: 15/12/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I would recommend these lights. They are easy to install, and they have really contributed to the overall effect of my external Christmas decoration display. As a centre piece, I have a flashing Santa, riding a snowboard and wearing a Hawaiian shirt, and shorts accompanied with more traditional headwear. The John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights have really finished things off.

Overall, they are a good value for money buy. I would advocate taking a ride around a number of council estates for some… Read Full Review

John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights

“John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights: Packaging great, a...”

Written on: 08/12/2005 by Tracey Fullerton (1 review written)

John Lewis 160 Outdoor LED Lights: Packaging great, a tin that won't get torn over the years.
LED lights themselves are uber bright, not for the shy! The dark green wire blends great in the garden, when off, the lights are invisible on my tree, but the lenght of cable is a problem, 3/4 of the stated size.
One last thing, Delivery was great value at £3.95, they arrived within 2 working days!… Read Full Review