Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy Reviews

Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy

Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy

“this little ***** thing is **** i would rather eat cat...”

Written on: 15/03/2013

this little ***** thing is **** i would rather eat cat **** then give this to my friend and then i would **** it out again and then eat it and then **** it and then give it to my dad so he can eat it… Read Full Review

Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy

“I have the Baby Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy (in a...”

Written on: 28/07/2008

I have the Baby Heffalump Silky Soft Plush Toy (in a soft pink babygrow), and although I've only had her a week or so, I can't sleep without her- and I'm an adult!… Read Full Review