Ford Fiesta RS 1800cc Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Fiesta RS 1800cc - Ask a question now

“the ford rs 1800 must be the best car i have ever...”

Written on: 04/12/2010

the ford rs 1800 must be the best car i have ever owned to this day.everything about these cars are brilliant in every way.best performance of any of its day,all gte and gti cars stud no chance to shere grip and performance.
theres no problems that i ever had owning such a good motor.the only reason why it went was it was stolen!… Read Full Review

“The Ford Fiesta RS 1800cc is my first ever Ford, and I...”

Written on: 03/11/2005 by spliff1star (18 reviews written)

The Ford Fiesta RS 1800cc is my first ever Ford, and I am very impressed. the Fiesta RS 1800 is a very rare car. Rarer than the Fiesta RS turbo. Mine is a K reg with a few mods. It had only covered 70,000 miles, and has a full Ford service history, and I am the 3rd owner. It has a 4" Magnex stainless back-box and middle section. It has been superchipped, and has piper-cross air filter, performance spark leads and plugs. It also has 143bhp 13bhp above standard 130bhp. The car has original RS 14"… Read Full Review

281234_Adam2204's Response to spliff1star's Review

Written on: 09/03/2007

I completely agree with everything you said. I own a black Ford Fiesta RS 1800. It's an L-Reg, and it's done under 60,000. I have had all sensors changed, gearbox, ECU, brake sever, battery, plugs, leads, pads, discs, alternator, and the whole engine refurbished. I have also had new alloys. I still have the originals, but they need a refurb; and sound system. Mot lowered it because I'm worried it will stress the gearbox. I have the Recaro interior, which is excellent! It is really comfortable too.
<br/>
<br/>Good review! Keep the car as it will be a collectors item soon.
<br/>Thanks
<br/>Adam

Spliff1Star's Response to spliff1star's Review

Written on: 07/04/2007

Alright mate. Unfortunately I had to sell the Fiesta. I basically woke up one morning and someone had broken into it by bending the top of the passenger door open. The alarm didn't go off. The immobilizer must have prevented them from getting off with it, but the doors are very weak; they just bent it open by hand. No tools! I managed to bend it back into position, but the door had a crease in it. It's the first car anyone has attempted to steal from me anyway. I parked it up by my mates, and I sold it straight away. I couldn't really keep the car at the time because I had no garage to keep it in. I sold it over 1 year ago now.
<br/>
<br/>Ford can make some good sports cars, such as the RS1800 Focus etc. Just get a good alarm and be careful where you park it.