Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor Reviews

Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor

Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor

“The sound is great. I didn't expect Madonna to still...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by BorisT (10 reviews written)

The sound is great. I didn't expect Madonna to still appeal to the audience after all these years. But, to my surprise, she still managed to get hold of the first places in the charts. I'm not exactly a big fan of Madonna's, but some of the songs were addictive the first time I heard the Confessions on a Dance Floor album. Still, after listening for quite a while, I got bored. The songs sounded like ringtones in some cases… Read Full Review

Madonna, Confessions on a Dance Floor

“I've been a Madonna maniac ever since my mis-spent...”

Written on: 16/11/2005 by Concerned Parent (16 reviews written)

I've been a Madonna maniac ever since my mis-spent early 20's and I couldn't wait to add Confessions on a Dance Floor to my collection.

This is an all out dance album and I can't stop listening to this be it in the car or the kitchen. I'm a mega Madge fan, but I had found some of the stuff prior to this album to be pretty wayward but I feel that Confessions on a Dance Floor is a true return to form from The Queen of Pop.

You may have heard Hung-up recently as it is being released as a single… Read Full Review