Hasbro Playskool Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper Reviews

Hasbro Playskool Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hasbro Playskool Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper

Hasbro Playskool Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper

“Head was good. I liked the storm trooper helmet. The...”

Written on: 26/09/2008

Head was good. I liked the storm trooper helmet. The only bad thing is that it just cuts off to a potato body but I do like the Mr Potato head spud trooper… Read Full Review

Hasbro Playskool Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper

“My little bro is nearly as Star wars mad as me, so I...”

Written on: 03/11/2005 by Darth Braul (3 reviews written)

My little bro is nearly as Star wars mad as me, so I bought him the Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper for his birthday.

He's only small and the older Star Wars toys are too fiddly for him, but the gimp can't go wrong with a Potato head. May get him the Darth Tater at Crimbo.

I think the Potato Heads are pretty sweet presents for little brothers because it keeps them away from your stuff and the Spud Trooper will keep them busy… Read Full Review

Theseasider's Response to Darth Braul's Review

Written on: 01/02/2006

Potato Head - R2D2 is hitting the shops this Summer!