Girls Aloud, Chemistry Reviews

Girls Aloud, Chemistry - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Girls Aloud, Chemistry

Girls Aloud, Chemistry

“Overall this is a very good CD, which is constantly on...”

Written on: 20/03/2006 by zzzoe76659 (3 reviews written)

Overall this is a very good CD, which is constantly on in my stereo because of the wide range of songs, from weepy ballads to disco divas!

This is a must have pop album which every one should at least listen to!

Highlights are a whole lotta history and no regrets, and please don't forget biology!… Read Full Review

Girls Aloud, Chemistry

“There is nothing really that I can say about Girls...”

Written on: 01/03/2006 by StainedMascara (6 reviews written)

There is nothing really that I can say about Girls Aloud's Chemistry album to lighten up my views.
Girls Aloud have had their ten minutes of fame, so please, I'm begging you **gets down on knees**, give up!… Read Full Review

Girls Aloud, Chemistry

“I'm going to put my credibility as Reviewer on the...”

Written on: 16/12/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

I'm going to put my credibility as Reviewer on the line now, by saying that I think Girls Aloud, Chemistry is a sensation. I admit it, I love those chicks.

The music is pop at it's best - every tune is catchy and makes me want to hit the dance floors of Bristol on a Saturday night.

Great tracks from the album include Biology, Watch Me Go and Models… Read Full Review