Fuji Sensia 100 Reviews

Fuji Sensia 100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Sensia 100

Fuji Sensia 100

“When I switched from C41 to E6 film, I was testing...”

Written on: 17/04/2005 by dturina (1 review written)

When I switched from C41 to E6 film, I was testing lots of emulsions, and eventually I ended up using mostly Fuji RA (as a neutral, all-around film) and Kodak EBX (when I needed more punch). RA gives pictures a beautifully gentle, nostalgic tone, which is absent with stronger, more saturated films like Velvia. Sometimes, however, it's a bit too cold and flat, and there I used EBX, which is a cheap but good alternative to Velvia. I switched to digital now, but I miss Sensia and its gentle feel… Read Full Review

“I've just used this Fuji Sensia film to take some of...”

Written on: 06/04/2002 by John Orrell. (1 review written)

I've just used this Fuji Sensia film to take some of the most important slides of my life: the first few days and weeks of the lives of my new-born twin boys. If it had messed things up, I could NEVER go back to retake the shots so this film HAD to deliver. I was using it with my Olympus OM4Ti (reviewed elsewhere on this site) and 50mm Zuiko lens. Thankfully, deliver it did.

As with most Fuji films, colours are very vivid, especially primary RGB ones. This film would be ideal taking colourful… Read Full Review

“This film uses the ubiquitous E-6 Slide Film process. ...”

Written on: 12/11/2001 by Rybecka. (1 review written)

This film uses the ubiquitous E-6 Slide Film process. Fuji Sensia 100, as any slide film, should be used in an SLR Camera (i.e., my Canon EOS 7E/30), although I've also had acceptable results with this film and my Leica C1 compact… Read Full Review