UK Car Ads www.ukcarads.co.uk Reviews

UK Car Ads www.ukcarads.co.uk
UK Car Ads www.ukcarads.co.uk

“UK Car Ads review”

Written on: 15/03/2013

about time there was an update on this, paid them then asked to see some adverts..no reply emails bounced back, do part with your money advertise your car at the right price and sell it, so you have lost a fortune..tough do not let anyone like these `people` let you dream. claimed on paypal for refund… Read Full Review

“Sold my car for free.”

Written on: 11/10/2011 by HappyChickOnline (1 review written)

Recently advertised my car for sale on ukcarads.co.uk and happy to sell it has now been sold. I didnt hold out much hope as I always tend to use autotrader but couldnt afford to so decided to give this site a try first. Glad I did and had nothing to lose… Read Full Review

“Hi, I was just reading these reviews before I placed...”

Written on: 02/12/2010

Hi, I was just reading these reviews before I placed my advert (which I have now done). I was wary of it being free but can assure everyone it is free although they do ask if you would like an insurance quote for your next car (not compulsory).

There is also an option to upgrade your advert for £3.95 and they will then send it to 200 and something other sites which to me seems like a good deal and I will try that if I don't sell my car in a week.

if your buying a car then my critasism of the… Read Full Review

“"Place Your FREE Ad on UK Car Ads Below" is what it...”

Written on: 24/10/2009 by Woltato (1 review written)

"Place Your FREE Ad on UK Car Ads Below" is what it says on the home page. The word FREE is highlighted and underlined in big bold letters.

After spending 15 minutes registering and filling in all the car details it takes you to a page asking for payment for the advert. It's only £3.95 which admittedly is a very low price compared to other sites, so why do they have to lie about it?

Didn't place my ad because I was too annoyed about the website being deliberately mis-leading… Read Full Review

Themanager's Response to Woltato's Review

Written on: 06/09/2011

Have to admit, I have used this site on a number of occasions and they do what it says on the label! I think perhaps you may have clicked on the upgrade button by mistake because you do get your advert free!

The Manager (not of ukcarads)

Happychickonline's Response to Woltato's Review

Written on: 11/10/2011

You must have pressed the wrong button. Just placed a free ad myself no problem. There is an option to upgrade and have your ad sent to outher sites but I thought I would give the free advert a go first.

“I have just sold my car on UKCarAds and am thoroughly...”

Written on: 01/08/2007 by FrancescaT (1 review written)

I have just sold my car on UKCarAds and am thoroughly impressed! I thought I would get more attention by placing a sign in my car however I managed to sell it within a week through the site.
I was very wary at first about all the details being on the internet and being sent to so many different sites but it paid off for me and the advert was free!
I had a query regarding the information I had placed and called the main number which was answered by very friendly staff who helped resolve the… Read Full Review

“The first time I tried the UK Car Ads website to sell...”

Written on: 16/11/2005 by Les Hartwell (1 review written)

The first time I tried the UK Car Ads website to sell a car it was recommended by a friend. It cost me less than £3 for a four week ad. I had 6 calls and sold it in 10 days. I think that's pretty good!

I would use them next time, and I now go on regularly to see if something takes my fancy. The site looks quite new, as some items like the motoring section look like they need to be added to, and the about us section gives you a human insight into the companies creation. Well done chaps… Read Full Review

“UK Car Ads appears to be quite a new site, but from...”

Written on: 01/11/2005 by chris31 (1 review written)

UK Car Ads appears to be quite a new site, but from chatting with one of their live help chat people, I found out that the company was started by car traders who had had enough with the costs of advertising, and it seems they have some good ideas for the future.

So let's watch and see!… Read Full Review