Q-Based Solutions, Inc. PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack Reviews

“Best ever ear mite medicine from PetsBestRx ”

Written on: 03/08/2013 by cheskakramer (1 review written)

PetsBestRx ear mite medicine is the best ear mite med i ever came across. My cat has mites it was so bad i thought we were going to have to give her up; because i couldn't afford vet care. I did some research and found this product. I love the fact that it is a 2 step process: a sprayer and ear mite cream. The first time i used it the odor was gone. Her ear smelled awful and within mins it was gone. When i put the sprayer all that black stuff was coming out. It was so nasty. With the other… Read Full Review

“PetsBestRx Demodectic Mange Treatment - Kennel Combo”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by alonamurphy (1 review written)

I had good results with this product. It helped with my dog's mange and is now healing very nicely. I recommend this product. Not only it worked but also have a good smell… Read Full Review

“PetsBestRx sold by QBased Solutions”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by nicholasrichie (1 review written)

I bought some earmite products from this company. The products worked great and I got them right away. this product come highly recommended by my neighbor… Read Full Review

“Q-Based Solutions Guarantee”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by angelinaroberts (0 reviews written)

I was very satisfied with this company and their customer satisfaction ethics. I bought their products from Amazon. when I got my order confirmation, I immediately got another email from the company welcoming me as a customer and telling me that their goal was 100% satisfaction. Well, I purchased products for Ringworm and bought the wrong product pack. They worked with me and sent me out what I needed right away. I ended up returning the products, but I think it was because I needed oral… Read Full Review

“DO NOT PURCHASE FOR Demodectic MANGE”

Written on: 10/10/2012 by USTexas (1 review written)

BUYER BEWARE!I placed 3 orders because they kept giving me different treatment options to try. More product used, more product purchased, more money for them. What did they have to loose? On the last box I called for a return number and they wanted to charge me a 20% restocking fee on a product that does not work. I stay at home and was very diligent about following the regiment exactly, per their instructions. Also, wanted to return the partial kit but was told because they forgot to… Read Full Review

Wendyblack's Response to USTexas's Review

Worked Great for Demodectic Mange

Foxy Lady came down with Mange; and she was itching a lot.I purchased the Demodectic Mange Superpack for Foxy and she quit itching right away, but I ended up running out of product. I kept working with the Customer Service Rep.; they sent me some more product free of charge. I wanted something safe for Foxy; therefore I decided to go with this product because there were no harsh pesticides in it. It was tough; because I had to apply the medicine twice a day and it took about a month to go away. i guess it took that long because it was so bad. Not only did Foxy have the mites, she had scratched herself raw. So the meds also had to heal her skin. This was a good purchase for me; I would recommend this product to anyone.

Ustexas's reply to Wendyblack's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2013

Did you actually have her tested for Demodectic Mange? Dogs scratch for a lot of different reasons. There are also different types of mange. I assure you that this product does not work for Demodectic Mange.

Cheskakramer's Response to USTexas's Review

Written on: 03/08/2013

I have used this demodectic mange product for many years and was happy to have found it on qbased healthcare for a great price. It usually works within 1-2 applications. My pet and I thank you, after 2 applications, mange are finally gone.

“Avoid this company if you want prompt delivery”

Written on: 25/10/2011 by Bonniedaisy (1 review written)

I paid almost $40 for priority UPS delivery. 25 days later, I have not received the goods and this company cannot even tell me where the parcel is. Waited so long I bought another treatment (at a cost of about $10) that has cured my dogs problem. their customer care can only tell me to refuse the parcel when (IF?) it arrives--but no mention of a refund of course. $100 down the drain. Have given it 1 star as at least their customer care team answer emails and are polite--but that is the only… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 02/03/2012

What did you end up purchasing that worked?

Howardyoung090's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

After trying several other online pet care delivery services over the years, a vet strongly recommended Qbased. The vet said that several of her clients are customers and thoroughly satisfied with the products, quality and service. Being single and busy, I enjoy the convenience of having top quality pet care products delivered to my door. There is a huge quality difference between Qbased and some of the other nasty online services I tried in the past. I am a very satisfied customer.

Enriquecarter's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 27/04/2013

QBased Solutions shipped quickly.
I came accross this QBased Solutions review by accident; but I do have a question. Did you ever get your package? Are you outside of the US? If you selected the package to go UPS, there is tracking information to tell you where your package is. On the other hand, if you selected USPS, many times packages get lost and it takes a long time to ship. I never order USPS because of that reason. I have ordered from Q-Based Solutions for some PetsBestRx products. I didn't have any problems with receiving the product or the product itself.

Bonniedaisy's Response to Bonniedaisy's Review

Written on: 05/03/2012

In France it is called Septivon. In the UK Hibiscrub.
Can be bought in a pharmacy.

“I purchased a stubborn dog collar from their website...”

Written on: 31/12/2010

I purchased a stubborn dog collar from their website and payed with paypal. Almost 4 weeks went by and we still hadn't received it in the mail. We called customer service and the same lady kept telling us that 'there was a problem at the warehouse and it was shipped out earlier today so we should receive it in a few days.' After 6 weeks of waiting we finally called and said we just wanted our money back and we would buy it somewhere else and the same lady told us we couldn't get it back since… Read Full Review

Josehederson's Comment

Great Experience when ordering from QBased Solutions

I called QBased Solutions to place an order for a dog bed. The Customer service Rep was very informative and she took my order. A few days later I got the bed, I wanted to swap for another color because I changed my mind. She handled the transaction for me, the exchange happened and I am a happy customer.

Elizabethturner090's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2013

Not only Q-Based Solutions deliver fast but also have an excellent customer service and always reply to emails quickly. They also quickly refunded one of my order that I messed up ordering a wrong product but I return the product.

Davedavid's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2013

I received exactly what I ordered on the website. First time I did business with them, awesome, very happy & with fast shipping. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

“Purchased product over the phone.Was told there was a...”

Written on: 12/11/2010

Purchased product over the phone.Was told there was a money back guarantee by the rep.When I tried to get my money back because the product did not work at all for my dogs I was told I didn't qualify for a refund.Please be aware of their tactics of trying to get around the guarantee! Do not purchase from this comp.I wish the company would inform their reps to tell people what the money back guarantee is all about.I was not told!!!… Read Full Review

Nicholasrichie's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

I purchased from Q-Based Solutions too and had to return my products because I ended up bringing my dog to the vet before the products arrived. I didn't have a problem with the return policy or getting my money back from them. The return policy was on their website, in their confirmation email and they also sent it to me in my package. Perhaps these were changes since you purchase.

Topercurtis's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2013

I am always satisfied with the shipping of Qbased. Everything was as expected. The products are also very effective and delivery was on-time. So happy I found Qbased and having a very healthy pet.

Trishadouglas809's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2013

I am satisfied with the quick shipping of my order. I received it in two days with standard shipping and I would recommend Qbased to others. I ordered 2 packages of bedbug spray and I feel this is probably the best product for eliminating bedbugs. But I only used 1 package of the bed bug spray because I did not expect that the product will have a quick result in killing bed bugs. I tried calling qbased if I can return the other package and explained why I need to return it, luckily they agree and refunded me.

Whelybrodbeck's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2013

Q-Based Solutions Money Back Guarantee. I purchased from Q-Based and ended up returning the product because i had taken my dog to the Vet to treat his mange problem before i received the PetsBestRx medicine. I called them, told them I wanted to return the products. The Customer Service girl issued me a RMA number and i got my credit back after they received my products. Good Service!

“Product worked as described; infact worked much quicker...”

Written on: 29/10/2009

Product worked as described; infact worked much quicker than i thought. It was easy to apply, didn't have an offensive odor, and I saw results right away. I ran out of one of the products in the pack and called PetsBestRx and sent me out some more product for free. I have no problems with the products or the company… Read Full Review

“Sam had demo mange and he is a large lab. I spent...”

Written on: 26/12/2008 by Doggypiles (1 review written)

Sam had demo mange and he is a large lab. I spent over $1 on vet bills using ivermectin and the mitaban dips and they did not work.

A local petshop recommended Petsbestrx products from a company called QBased Healthcare so I tried them. At first it did not seem like they worked; I even asked for my money back.

They convinced me to change how I was applying the products and that's when i saw the difference. Within a week Sams sores and scabs were healing up and he did not smell bad anymore… Read Full Review

“Q-Based Solutions, Inc. PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite and...”

Written on: 24/11/2008 by ethanbreaux (1 review written)

Q-Based Solutions, Inc. PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite and Mange Superpack - Robbie, my lab had mange mites all over his face, front legs and part of his body. I took him to the vet twice and had no luck.

Once I realized that I didn't order all the products I needed to treat my lab, the customer service girl told me what I needed to heal Robbies sores and kill the mites. I got the rest of the products in the next day and saw a lot of improvement in just 24 hours.

I used the medicated body wash… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“With their 100% satisfaction guaranteed promise I...”

Written on: 08/11/2008 by Hirse123 (1 review written)

With their 100% satisfaction guaranteed promise I ordered the Sulfinex cream for my little Chihuahua dog. The product did not work at all and my dog started trembling and got very sick. So I tried to contact the company for a refund but they always seemed as though they were making excuses and as soon as they heard I wanted to return the cream they apparently disappeared and let me wait on the phone and internet indefinitely. I also left messages and I never received a return call at all… Read Full Review

Margaretlopez's Response to Hirse123's Review

Written on: 19/06/2013

This Q-Based Solutions company are very nice and the staff were helpful in providing some questions we ask about the product on phone. The cream work like magic and we actually ordered too much and got no use of it, we called the customer service if we can return the product and they agree. We just only explained why we need to return it.

Jhongriverav's Response to Hirse123's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

I accidentally ordered a ringworm cream for a human that it was supposed to be for my pet. I called Qbased to exchange the product and the transaction was perfect, they also refunded the remaining balance cause the price for the human cream is a bit higher. If you ask about the cream, it is very effective and my pet is ringworm free. No issues on my end.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered the mange creams and found when it arrived...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by linf5712 (1 review written)

I ordered the mange creams and found when it arrived the smell so horrible I could not stand my pets with it on them. I asked for a refund and am still arguing over it with them 3 months later. They said if I had used it I could not return it but my point to them was, if I did not use it how would I know it was so bad? I am still in the process of trying to get my money back. I would strongly recommend going somewhere else and not risking my money with this company. There does not seem to… Read Full Review

Alonamurphy's Response to 348041_linf5712's Review

Guarantee worked for me

I've had a good experience with Q-based Solutions, Inc.. I ordered a small PetsBestRx Mange Pack to treat my pup. Although my pup had a very bad flareup, and the customer service reps were not able to help me get rid of the mange totally, they refunded my money promptly. I ordered another product from this company just recently for eczema and the product worked great. These people are all about good customer service; I didn't experience what this person on this thread experienced. I see this review was dated back in 2008 and we're 2013 now. Perhaps they changed their policies; it was all good with me.

Frederick56Moore's Response to 348041_linf5712's Review

Written on: 03/08/2013

This product works great! after two uses my dog's mange were gone! Before he was infested with them and it was hard to keep up. But after using this, no more mange or mites and now I have a happy dog. The best part is that the customer service guided me on how to apply the cream.

“I needed something safe, easy to use and something...”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by CajunCutie (1 review written)

I needed something safe, easy to use and something that worked fast. I live a very active lifestyle and I did not have time to spend on lengthy regimens. Claire, my little yorkie was miserable and I needed a fast acting solution. I got the products the next day and within just a few hours Claire had settled down and by the next day she was eating again. I recommend these PetsBestRx dog mange products for Sarcoptic mange to anyone… Read Full Review

“The company even sent me out more FREE product because...”

Written on: 21/11/2007 by Purrsue (1 review written)

The company even sent me out more FREE product because Ziggy was not completely healed and
I had ran out of product. I had gone to two Vets and Ziggy just could not go through the Mitaban dips anymore. I decided to try something different and came across pets best rx. I am sure am happy I did!

If your pet has mange you owe it to yourself to at least call them and speak to them. They have products that treat many skin conditions… Read Full Review

“Q-Based Solutions, Inc. were a great company to work...”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by EthanBurke (3 reviews written)

Q-Based Solutions, Inc. were a great company to work with. I had initially purchased the wrong products and they helped me to get that squared away at their expense. They put my dog first! The Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack product worked great, and there were no problems with staining my furniture like I had after using another companies product (yellow sulfur). I found out the products work great for other things besides mange, and they worked for my other pets also.

Overall, I had… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered the mange combo pack for dogs from Q-Based...”

Written on: 08/05/2007 by adblackstock (1 review written)

I ordered the mange combo pack for dogs from Q-Based Solutions, Inc., because of the 30 day money back guarantee. I received the product, followed the instructions, and it did not work, so about a week or so later, I called and told them, and they refused to refund my money… Read Full Review

Whelybrodbeck's Response to 288333_adblackstock's Review

Written on: 20/06/2013

We have a different situation. I also ordered a product from Q-Based which is a ringworm treatment for my dog, but we went to a vacation for a week in to my girlfriend hometown. Luckily her brother in law is a vet and treated our dog ringworm. When we got home i saw in my mailbox the cream that Qbased delivered which we dont need it anymore, i called up the company if we can return it and everything went well, got my refund in just 2 days.

Richardsonjhowell's Response to 288333_adblackstock's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

I had good results with this product. It helped with my dog's mange and it is healing very nicely. My dog came down with this mange problem and she was losing her hair on her legs. My other dogs didn't get it so I just decided I would try something off the internet before hauling her to the vet. Well I bought this mange combo pack from Qbased Solutions and following the directions you will see improvement. It's been about 6 months now and my dog is free from mange. Great buy and would definitely recommend it.

“My puppy, Rose, had Demodex mange in a bad way. The...”

Written on: 12/04/2007 by april nogy (1 review written)

My puppy, Rose, had Demodex mange in a bad way. The weekly Mitaban dips ($40 each) at the vet were just keeping it in check, but not getting rid of it entirely, and she had been getting dipped once a week for three months straight. The mange buster pack seemed expensive, about $100, but the chemicals in the Mitaban are bad, so I gave Q-Based Solutions a try. After only two weeks of diligent applications, Rose is happy, healthy, and mange free. Her fur is shiny and beautiful.

Also, I… Read Full Review

“I don't know what I would have done without...”

Written on: 22/03/2007 by trevlyn (2 reviews written)

I don't know what I would have done without PetsBestRx. They are open 7 days a week and that allowed me to call them as often as I needed to make my dog well. They have products to boost his immune system, to fight the infection and to kill the mites. I could not find any other product that offered all this. Very professional people to work with… Read Full Review

“PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack is owned...”

Written on: 19/07/2006 by purrsue2000 (1 review written)

PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack is owned by Q-Based Solutions. Their customer service is great and they helped me along as I treated my dog. I highly recommend this product to anyone. My dog's mange was literally healed in just 4 or 5 days. My dog's skin looked significantly better in just 24 hours. He quit scratching right away. I was shocked at how well this product worked… Read Full Review