Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse Reviews

Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse

☆☆☆☆☆
Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse

“I ordered and paid in full for a rocking horse on Oct...”

Written on: 25/01/2009 by philgundo (1 review written)

I ordered and paid in full for a rocking horse on Oct 20th 2008. It was for my nephew's first Christmas. After exchanging a few emails back and forth, I let them (Ed Kane) know that it was for Christmas and as long as I had it by then, there was no big rush. Mid December I emailed him just to see how it was going and when I could expect it. He said the parts were cut and would be shipping out in a couple days. On Christmas eve, I HAD TO CALL HIM to find out where it was. This is when he… Read Full Review

Back Creek Rocking Horse Co Wooden Rocking Horse

“The Back Creek Rocking Horde Company will custom build...”

Written on: 29/10/2005 by lodestarbright (1 review written)

The Back Creek Rocking Horde Company will custom build a rocking horse to your specifications, and you can choose the stain color, mane color, eye color, and songs available. A very personalized gift… Read Full Review