Brand Neusense Reviews - www.brandneusense.com

Brand Neusense www.brandneusense.com - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Bought a couple of t-shirts, when i tried to return...”

Written on: 09/07/2009

Bought a couple of t-shirts, when i tried to return them to Brand Neusense as the were the wrong size they were just sent back to me and i was told there was nothing they could do. Terrible customer service… Read Full Review

“I was stuck for some Christmas presents for my cousins...”

Written on: 11/01/2008 by kaybarella (1 review written)

I was stuck for some Christmas presents for my cousins and brand neusense came to the rescue! really fast delivery, in time for christmas… Read Full Review

“I bought a t-shirt from Brand Neusense, and I was...”

Written on: 26/10/2005 by jaik (1 review written)

I bought a t-shirt from Brand Neusense, and I was thoroughly pleased with the service, as well as the product itself.

The staff were very helpful when I queried their delivery times… Read Full Review