Harvey Nichols Christmas Hampers Reviews

Harvey Nichols Christmas Hampers - Ask a question now

Harvey Nichols Christmas Hampers

“Really easy ordering. I bought several hampers last...”

Written on: 16/11/2007 by robbiejones (1 review written)

Really easy ordering. I bought several hampers last year including the sweets and chocolate one which is really yummy and there's a great non-alcoholic hamper which my elderly mum really appreciated. This year I've sent an Italian one and some wine to friends whose villa we statyed in and they were really pleased with them. Please Harvey Nicks can you sell stuff on line all year as I can't get to your shops easily!… Read Full Review

Harvey Nichols Christmas Hampers

“I bought one of these Harvey Nichols Christmas Hampers...”

Written on: 25/10/2005 by marygrub (1 review written)

I bought one of these Harvey Nichols Christmas Hampers last year for my sister and we were both really impressed as to the value of the goods - instead of wasting money on silly packaging they invested it in a great, stylish product. I'll definitely be buying one of these again… Read Full Review