Hasbro B-Daman Reviews

Hasbro B-Daman - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hasbro B-Daman

Hasbro B-Daman

“I really wish that they brought it back. at first i...”

Written on: 21/04/2009

I really wish that they brought it back. at first i thought it looked dumb but when my old friend showed me some b-daman, i would play till i drop. Me and my brother are playing it right now and we are having lots off fun. Thank You! :)… Read Full Review

Hasbro B-Daman

“I really like the Hasbro B-Daman action figures. They...”

Written on: 09/11/2008

I really like the Hasbro B-Daman action figures. They are loads of fun to play with. Me and my frineds play loads of different games with these. They are pretty cheap as well. I just want more of them… Read Full Review

Hasbro B-Daman

“This is a billiant product and suggest you get this.”

Written on: 21/03/2008

This is a billiant product and suggest you get this… Read Full Review

Hasbro B-Daman

“These latest Japanese toys - B-Daman - are basically...”

Written on: 23/10/2005 by Tickled Pink (55 reviews written)

These latest Japanese toys - B-Daman - are basically marbles with a new slant.
Hasbro are behind the B-Daman which combines fantasy, trading card games with customising, collecting and battling tops styles - made up with Japanese animation looks.
It's like Pokemon meets Transformers meets Ninja films meets marbles - or something.
I don't know - something like that anyway.
You can collect a wide variety of these things, each with different marble shooting feaures.
They are really funky and… Read Full Review