Wilkinson Sword Quattro Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Close reliable shave”

Written on: 20/01/2014

Baffled by some of the other comments. I have been using this brand for many years and have never any problems. … Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“I used to shave with a Mach 3 and decided to try the...”

Written on: 27/05/2008 by alimart (1 review written)

I used to shave with a Mach 3 and decided to try the Quattro. It gives an excellent shave (particularly on my collar line) using just soap and water. The blades last me two weeks (double that of Mach 3) so when comparing prices the Quattro is clearly superior. Perhaps the detractors are not shaving at the right angle… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“Wilkinson Quattro - This is the best blade I have come...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by davesamana (1 review written)

Wilkinson Quattro - This is the best blade I have come across. I have tried all the Gillettes (Machs etc). I use the Quattro to shave my head too. This is the first blade that never causes cuts. And it lasts much longer than, say, the Mach 3… Read Full Review