Wilkinson Sword Quattro Reviews

Media Gallery for Wilkinson Sword Quattro

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“The quattro i found not so good for my skin, brought...”

Written on: 03/03/2011

The quattro i found not so good for my skin, brought me up in a rash but i tried the wilkinson sword hydro 3 razor the other day and actually found it pretty decent. If your not a fan of this razor give the hydro 3 a try its pretty mint… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“As a shaver who mainly uses a straight razor or an old...”

Written on: 06/03/2010 by SirJammyFishpaste (2 reviews written)

As a shaver who mainly uses a straight razor or an old fashioned Double Edged Safety Razor, I received a Wilkinson Sword Quattro on a freebie and thought I'd give it a whirl for novelty purposes.

I was actually surprised to find it gave a close comfortable shave. Not as close as a straight shave, but as good as I'd expect from a cartridge based system.

Its an added tool in my arsenal now for when I want a shave in a hurry.

To all those saying their blades get clogged, please stop using the… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“over all the Wilkinson Sword Quattro is a really good...”

Written on: 10/07/2008

over all the Wilkinson Sword Quattro is a really good shaver, other than if you loose the package you forget how to replace the trimmer battery… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“As most guys, I started out on Bic razors. I didn't...”

Written on: 26/04/2007 by ashmoz (2 reviews written)

As most guys, I started out on Bic razors. I didn't really enjoy the time it took to shave with them, so from then I decided to buy an electric shaver, which lasted quite a long time until the blades wore out. So I thought I would go back to normal shavers again.

After a day of using a Bic again, I was terribly upset of the cuts it gave me on my face. So I decided to check out what was on the market, and I found the Wilkinson Sword Quattro. I used it for the first time, and it was brilliant… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“Wilkinson Quattro - I bought the Quattro due to my...”

Written on: 31/05/2005 by ruckuss123 (1 review written)

Wilkinson Quattro - I bought the Quattro due to my electric shaver breaking and was pleasantly surprised. Prior to buying it I had read some of the reviews but thought I would try it anyway. It delivers a really clean shave. On the bad side, the blades cost more than the razor… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Quattro

“I've always been a little sceptical of the claims made...”

Written on: 14/12/2003 by russ david (8 reviews written)

I've always been a little sceptical of the claims made by Wilkinson about their blades - I've tried all the Shavers but for closeness of shave, lastability of blades and low-irritation, none could ever top Gilette products. Until now that is.

Having coarse, wirey stubble on sensitive skin, I need a razor which will give me a close shave without leaving my face feel like it's been given a going-over with a sanding machine. With all of Wilkinson's previous efforts this is how I'd end up… Read Full Review