2GOGO www.2gogo.co.uk Reviews

From 1 review
2GOGO www.2gogo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I stumbled upon 2 GOGO recently and it made a very...”

Written on: 21/10/2005 by fraulaya (6 reviews written)

I stumbled upon 2 GOGO recently and it made a very good impression from the start. It's basically a collection of link pages on many different subjects like Beauty, Sport, Art etc. but also Britney Spears, Harry Potter and U2. And it has regional pages as well, like the one on the Isle of Skye (that's how I found the site). These pages are made and managed by normal people who can apply to become a 2 GOGO Webmaster and even earn some money with it. I've started making my first page today. Each… Read Full Review