Bella Vista, Hollingworth Lake Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Bella Vista, Hollingworth Lake - Ask a question now

“Very poor”

Written on: 25/03/2012 by RTDj (1 review written)

Arrived on a glorious day to be told they were not serving food outside, we ordered drinks and sat outside at which point thinking they were going to lose our custom changed their minds. As the driver I asked for coke and was brought a flat tasteless coke! The menu looked great but sadly did not live up to it's name. Ordering a fresh duck, chilli pasta I was looking forward to the food , it arrived as a bland tasteless unseasoned mush,some tomato sauce with mushy duck, I like my food and was… Read Full Review

“The food at Bella Vista, Hollingworth Lake was very...”

Written on: 18/01/2009 by adamjennings (1 review written)

The food at Bella Vista, Hollingworth Lake was very good and the restaurant has a great atmosphere. The service was the worst I've experienced it was a mix of grumpy unhelpful waiters, mixed up orders and orders not coming to the table at the same time, 3 of us had finished our desserts by the time the other three had come out of the kitchen. The chaotic front of house let the kitchen down. When you pay roughly £30 per head for a 3 course meal you would expect more than just good food… Read Full Review

“Bella Vista is one of the best Italian restaurants we...”

Written on: 20/10/2005 by babrahams (130 reviews written)

Bella Vista is one of the best Italian restaurants we have ever been to, thankfully usually at my father-in-laws expense - bless him!

They have quite an extensive menu in the restaurant (can't speak for the pizzeria as I have never been), with a great choice of fish, steak, veal, pheasant, vegetarian, pasta and pizza - there is something for everyone. Also a good wine list as well.

Quite a big restaurant, and not one I would go to if I wanted a quiet romantic meal, as it is a large, brightly… Read Full Review