Packard Bell C3300 Reviews

Packard Bell C3300 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Packard Bell C3300

☆☆☆☆☆
Packard Bell C3300

“The Packard Bell C3300 laptop in my opinion has a very...”

Written on: 27/01/2008 by hjjjjjjjjjjjlk (1 review written)

The Packard Bell C3300 laptop in my opinion has a very poor battery life, especially when considering its competitors. It does have a very good screen but for the money I would recommend a different laptop… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C3300

“The Packard Bell C3300 is the best laptop I've ever...”

Written on: 01/12/2006 by ash92 (1 review written)

The Packard Bell C3300 is the best laptop I've ever had -I will be getting a new one soon but this has served me brilliantly over the last 3 years and it is still going strong - I rate it 10 out 10!… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C3300

“I have been running the Packard Bell C3300 laptop as...”

Written on: 20/06/2006 by derred (5 reviews written)

I have been running the Packard Bell C3300 laptop as my main machine(at least 16h a day) for over a year and have only had two problems with it, one of which was my own fault:
1. Needed extra RAM(but then again who doesn't)
2. Got a USB WLAN card
3. The laptop was overheating because of my putting it on the bed for 16h a day and covering the exhaust port underneath.

Memmory Modifications:
Since I've had it I've added the 512MB of RAM that the system was able to accept and am now able to do… Read Full Review

Packard Bell C3300

“The Packard Bell C3300 is a great little laptop with a...”

Written on: 18/10/2005 by thunder tiger (7 reviews written)

The Packard Bell C3300 is a great little laptop with a fantastic quality screen and graphics.

I've had mine for aboout 5 months and the battery life has decreased from 1.2 hours and now only lasts about 20 minutes. It has no floppy disk drive which also means you can't run a battery refresh disk.

On the other hand, it is light weight and a neat little machine for gaming and business with superb graphics although they cannot run games with graphics that require high power graphics cards. Good… Read Full Review

238956_Lindsay Clanahan's Response to thunder tiger's Review

Written on: 16/04/2006

I too have a Packard Bell C3300. I find it is a great little machine. However, I do have one advantage over yourself - I had mine stripped down and rebuilt with Windows Xp Pro put on. I have access to a PC specialist that does my work for me.