Puranet Limited www.puranet.co.uk Reviews

Puranet Limited www.puranet.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Puranet Limited www.puranet.co.uk

Puranet Limited www.puranet.co.uk
Puranet Limited www.puranet.co.uk

“Puranet have helped us from the start, helping us...”

Written on: 10/11/2005 by ProNetFusion (1 review written)

Puranet have helped us from the start, helping us setup what we needed and have given excellent support, they are very flexible with helping you. We've had 100% uptime to date and no speed issues. We have recommended to friends and clients that we could not accomodate… Read Full Review

“I really have to recommend Puranet Limited, they have...”

Written on: 17/10/2005 by c4ckevin (1 review written)

I really have to recommend Puranet Limited, they have done a fantastic job helping me run my website, they have put in 120% to get me up and going, there here to help me, beause in the long run, they'll be helping theirbusiness grow when mine does!!… Read Full Review