Roland JC 120 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Roland JC 120 - Ask a question now

Roland JC 120

“I've had loads of amps and still have always gone back...”

Written on: 01/10/2007 by anthicks (1 review written)

I've had loads of amps and still have always gone back to these I now have a real old one and can't fault the sound and still going strong not even a crackly pot. I have always played in function bands so play lots of styles and this does it all. I have a strat with kinmans blues pickups a boss dd2 and super overdrive and get every sound i need.you will not find a better chorus and it sounds great at low volumes as well as high simple cant fault it and have no intentions of even looking at… Read Full Review

Roland JC 120

“For all types of music playing I highly recommend the...”

Written on: 16/10/2005 by Tomk (1 review written)

For all types of music playing I highly recommend the Roland JC 120. For all sounds --both hard and mellow.----Guitarist, T.Kerry… Read Full Review