Graco Playtime Swing Reviews

From 1 review

Graco Playtime Swing - Ask a question now

Graco Playtime Swing

“I purchased my Graco Playtime Swing before my second...”

Written on: 14/10/2005 by BubbleLove (10 reviews written)

I purchased my Graco Playtime Swing before my second son was even born. With my first born I was given an older version, and to me it was the best thing since sliced bread. How parents coped before hand I don't know, they must have had a lot of patience and tired arms!

If I need to do some work or just have a few minutes to myself the swing comes out and keeps my son entertained for a good half hour at least. The best thing is that most of the time it sends him to sleep.

--- THE PRODUCT… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to BubbleLove's Review

Written on: 14/10/2005

BubbleLove....anyone buying lots of batteries will save a lot of money by using rechargeable ones.
<br>Although they're not exactly cheap, you'll recoup their cost many times over.
<br>
<br>If you're not conversant with them then I'm sure any branch of Currys or similair will be pleased to advise you.