Razer Diamondback Magma Reviews

Razer Diamondback Magma - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Razer Diamondback Magma

Razer Diamondback Magma

“By far the best mouse made for computers. I have had...”

Written on: 28/05/2006 by tazman1970 (8 reviews written)

By far the best mouse made for computers. I have had my Razer Diamondback Magma for a year and love it.

If you don't have one BUY ONE!!!!!… Read Full Review

Razer Diamondback Magma

“The Razer Diamondback Magma mouse is easily the best...”

Written on: 11/10/2005 by rsymes2k (3 reviews written)

The Razer Diamondback Magma mouse is easily the best mouse I have ever used! It glides so easily, and so precisely, I cannot fault it at all. It is probably the best bit of kit I have bought for my computer!
The only problem is it is £32, but I can't see me buying another mouse ever!… Read Full Review