Samsung SPP-2020 Reviews

Samsung SPP-2020 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Samsung SPP-2020

Samsung SPP-2020

“Mmm Also had problems with the bluetooth. I have been...”

Written on: 14/06/2009

Mmm Also had problems with the bluetooth. I have been told I need a special samsung bluetooth dongle? Why? Isn't any dongle the same? WHat's going on Samsung? Also I have read the printer is only compatable with samsung phones?
The print quality is fair for what I paid for the machine but the paper and cartridges are expensive compared to other printers of the same quality. They don't seem to last two minutes. Sort out the bluetooth Samsung. Can anyone enlighten me about the dongle. I'd love to… Read Full Review

Samsung SPP-2020

“Very good quality. Find it hard to get paper and...”

Written on: 06/01/2008 by bikerboy 50 (1 review written)

Very good quality. Find it hard to get paper and cartridges from shops. Very good value for money… Read Full Review

Samsung SPP-2020

“Received the 2020 for Christmas and so far delighted...”

Written on: 30/12/2006 by kerrmit1973 (1 review written)

Received the 2020 for Christmas and so far delighted with the print results.... lab standard images for sure! Excellent printer, compact... great results!… Read Full Review

272944_Dmiller's Response to kerrmit1973's Review

Written on: 03/01/2007

I too have a Samsung SPP-2020, and I am having trouble printing via bluetooth. I attached the dongle, but I cannot get my Samsung D500 mobile phone to pair with the printer!

426056_Geoffrey5400's Response to kerrmit1973's Review

Written on: 18/12/2008

I have sold a large number of these SP 2020 printers and have discovered that really only the Original SAMSUNG dongles work. I have tried various other makes of dongle and none of them will pair. I would be very interested if anyone can advise a different make / model of dongle that does work with this printer as I have several available without dongles at this time and you can print using wired connection, but not b/tooth with these. I have not managed to find any more genuine SAMSUNG dongles either.

373216_Clyten's Response to kerrmit1973's Review

Written on: 11/06/2008

I agree with this review because... I can't print via blue tooth either.

Samsung SPP-2020

“Thrilled to bits with results from my Samsung printer....”

Written on: 29/10/2006 by Bari Sparshott (1 review written)

Thrilled to bits with results from my Samsung printer. They can be incorporated into artwork straightaway. Need to keep space behind as well as in front has made me tidy up my desk!!… Read Full Review

Samsung SPP-2020

“The Samsung SPP-2020 printer looks great, and the...”

Written on: 07/10/2005 by joeburton (9 reviews written)

The Samsung SPP-2020 printer looks great, and the print quality is of the highest standard. Watching it print is amazing, as it prints each layer of colour… Read Full Review