LeapPad Reviews

LeapPad - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LeapPad

“excellent learning toy”

Written on: 16/09/2013

My son absolutely loves his leappad, he's really enjoyed the free aps that are available as soon as you start up the leappad, as well as some more we have downloaded and the cartridges. The reason I am writing this review though is because we have had such good service from leapfrog. My son somehow managed to crack the screen on his leappad (apparently Mr Nobody did it!) and so I checked on the leapfrog site to see what we could do. I was advised to send the leappad back with proof of… Read Full Review

LeapPad

“The LeapPad is an excellent idea, very good learning...”

Written on: 21/09/2006 by RobBuckland (31 reviews written)

The LeapPad is an excellent idea, very good learning aid/toy. Keeps kids quiet for long periods! It, however, seems to have an intermittent fault where it doesn't recognise cartridges or keeps turning itself off, even with new batteries. We have two of them now and both do the same. I would definitely recommend it, despite reliability questions… Read Full Review

LeapPad

“My 8 year old sister got the LeapPad Electronic...”

Written on: 16/11/2004 by jenny1000 (63 reviews written)

My 8 year old sister got the LeapPad Electronic Learning System a couple of years ago and still really enjoys using it. My 5 year old brother also loves it, he has a Scooby Doo book to go with it, which he really likes. Also it is good that you can get books to cover a wide range of ages, and even when children can't read they still enjoy pressing different things with the pen. It makes reading a lot more enjoyable for them and helps them too so they don't constantly ask you what words say. The… Read Full Review

LeapPad

“I had seen the Leapfrog Learning pad in a few shops...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by Groovee (27 reviews written)

I had seen the Leapfrog Learning pad in a few shops where they had a display model in the shop and it worked so that you could see how it worked.

When Granny asked what to get Eilidh for her birthday, I asked for one of these. So now we have this annoying noisy thing talking constantly in American as Eilidh is delighted with her new toy.

The Leap Pad is a big plastic folder type toy. They are available in blue and green or Pink and Purple. We got the blue and green one. It opens up and you… Read Full Review