Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6 Reviews

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6

Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6
Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6

“So far so good”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by Matelot1943 (1 review written)

I bought the Omega V6 CDX as a pro tem replacement until I received the payment for my Jaguar that was written off by some kind soul. My wife now likes the car so I will hang on to it for a while. I found a vehicle with lots of history, leather seats and full set of toys to play with top of the range I am thinking. The V6 is very responsive through the full gear range and will take off like a rocket if required. It was in need of a good clean, and a service. I must say that I am warming to… Read Full Review

“Probably the best value second hand car I've bought....”

Written on: 02/08/2009

Probably the best value second hand car I've bought. Superb in every way but if your going to buy one, make sure it's got loads of history, especially proof of cam belt change, or you could be paying for a couple of cylinder heads. If the engine is sweet with no cam belt history, you should be knocking a couple of hundred quid of the price, and driving it to the nearest garage for new belt and tensioners.
I did a lot of research on these Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6 cars, and if you get one that's… Read Full Review

“i had a chance to have a Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6 for...”

Written on: 02/04/2009

i had a chance to have a Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.6 V6 for not long due to previous owner's lack of interest in oil leaks.

what a drive- 2.5 v6 24v cdx

interior full electrics- windows, sunroof, seats, aircon, etc
exterior- metallic paint, 17" alloys

comfortable like nothing else i have ever owned (and i did own few wheels)

quiet and easy to drive. rear wheel drive delivers few sweat drops on your back when you corner quick and sharp- but hey- that is all that fun. excellent auto transmission (includin… Read Full Review

“I bought the Vauxhall Omega from a main dealer Ex demo...”

Written on: 03/10/2005 by johnrussell (2 reviews written)

I bought the Vauxhall Omega from a main dealer Ex demo for 15K, less than 2000 miles on the clock and in immaculate condition. There was still plastic covering the rear leather seats. I was going to buy another Vectra but this was cheaper, has so many goodies, electric roof, seats, heated, climate, cruise, traction, anti-lock the list goes on. Wonderful car to drive, long journeys just fine. Very quick but juicy, she does better on long motorway journeys. I don't know why Vauxhall get slated, I… Read Full Review