Dior Magic Cleansing Gelee Reviews

From 1 review

Dior Magic Cleansing Gelee - Ask a question now

Dior Magic Cleansing Gelee

“I absolutely love Dior Magic cleansing gel e, as the...”

Written on: 01/10/2005 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I absolutely love Dior Magic cleansing gel e, as the name suggests, it IS magic! Not only it takes off ALL make-up (yes, even eyes and lips)effortlessly but also makes my skin super soft and radiant that I can't help touching my skin (even my friends noticed the difference!). It has a generous amount of caring ingredients that doesn't leave skin tight and I didn't even need moisturisers afterwards! It has a extravagant price tag but I think the results is so amazing that it is definitely worth… Read Full Review