O2 XDAMINI Reviews

• Style

O2 XDAMINI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 XDAMINI

O2 XDAMINI

“I loved the look of the O2 XDAMINI mobile phone, so I...”

Written on: 17/04/2006 by Brainfire (1 review written)

I loved the look of the O2 XDAMINI mobile phone, so I got one with great intentions. It was a bad move on my part. It just crashed constantly and was slower than a bad PC. Eventually I found out how to remove the preinstalled O2 software, which actually kills the thing as far as speed and reliability are concerned. It was a great improvement, but it still takes forever to let you start writing a text for example. I guess Windows (whatever version) will always be the same.

I still don't like… Read Full Review

O2 XDAMINI

“My O2 XDA II S is the exact same mobile phone badged...”

Written on: 15/01/2006 by pdfnpfnprn (1 review written)

My O2 XDA II S is the exact same mobile phone badged as an Orange SPV M2000. The initial teething problems were covered in a software upgrade, and the only issue I ever have now is no sound on phone calls, but this seems to only occur about once a week. Treat the phone very much like a Windows PC (which in essence is what it is) and it is reliable i.e don't try and make it do too much in one go.

Screen: Fantastic clarity and resolution, although it is big and attracts all kinds of dust and… Read Full Review

O2 XDAMINI

“The O2 XDA II S mobile phone is a combination of a...”

Written on: 01/10/2005 by davemoss (4 reviews written)

The O2 XDA II S mobile phone is a combination of a mobile phone and a PDA, neither of which it is any good at.
I constantly miss calls and text messages because it is too quiet, and it crashes more than Maureen off 'Driving School'
I put Sat Nav software on it, and I find it crashes and has to be re-booted seven or eight times before I can get it to work.
I am on my second XDA, as I broke the screen and had it replaced on the insurance. This is also a lemon.

If you need a phone and PDA, buy… Read Full Review