Scrubs - Series 2 Reviews

Scrubs - Series 2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scrubs - Series 2

Scrubs - Series 2

“I really love to watch Scrubs as we can see life...”

Written on: 01/06/2010 by Your informative (8 reviews written)

I really love to watch Scrubs as we can see life through the eyes of a doctor which is Jonathan Dorian but is called JD by his friends and all his other colleages. they show times when everyone is happy and are smiling and how it dissapears in just a flick. I love the fact that they put humor into hospitals. in real life hospitals are dull places with serious stressed out people but in Scrubs the hospital is a fun place to be with funny doctors. I do like the role of the janitor as everyone… Read Full Review

“I really enjoy scrubs especially season two, as i...”

Written on: 11/04/2007 by emza2511 (176 reviews written)

I really enjoy scrubs especially season two, as i think the characters are more set in there roles here. Scrubs is based in a hospital and is told through the eyes of J.D (a hospital intern), his relationships with the people he comes into contact with as patients and his colleagues.
Scrubs is real slapstick comedy at times, yet theres always a nice message at the end of each episode! If you like daft comedy then your sure to fall in love with it! I love scrubs, and J.D! Would recommend giving… Read Full Review