Honda Shuttle 2.3i LS Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Shuttle 2.3i LS - Ask a question now

“I had my 98 Honda Shuttle for three years before...”

Written on: 24/03/2005 by jazzRS360 (15 reviews written)

I had my 98 Honda Shuttle for three years before changing it to a Mercedes. My memories of it are still vivid as I truly believed it is a SUPERB people carrier. For a start, it has never let me down. Mehcnaically it was flawless, and even on very very long journies (which I will discuss below) it was a really solid and dependable machine. It was spacious inside, especially at the front and in the middle row, although on the third row it was tighter. It looked good, to, managing to have a… Read Full Review

“The Honda Shuttle People Carrier is a nice car that...”

Written on: 11/10/2004 by erylbrad (1 review written)

The Honda Shuttle People Carrier is a nice car that stands out from the crowd. Does not look dated even though early models go back to 1995/96.

Performs well and quite fast if the v tech engine is worked and kept at high rev's, much to the anoyance of some other car drivers at times, you can even give the odd boy racer a run for their money which really anoys them!

Later LS models which I own are good value but can be seen to have been put togther on a tight budget to keep costs down. They… Read Full Review

“Excellent. An MPV that feels and drives like an...”

Written on: 12/06/2003 by kilmeedyman. (1 review written)

Excellent. An MPV that feels and drives like an estate car. Comfortable, responsive and unbelievably reliable. They are the sort of salesperson-speak phrases you would expect to hear about the Shuttle on a Honda dealer's forecourt. The amazing thing is they are all true. We have been delighted with ours since the moment we bought it. It doesn't have loads of plastic add-ons that can be broken by enthusiastic children, yet it has the useful pigeon holes here and there you would expect. I… Read Full Review