Audi Cabriolet 2.0E 1996 Reviews

• Reliability

Audi Cabriolet 2.0E 1996 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Audi Cabriolet 2.0E 1996

Audi Cabriolet 2.0E 1996

“Not quite a head turner - my other car is a Toyota...”

Written on: 23/03/2008

Not quite a head turner - my other car is a Toyota Celica 1.8 st - she turns heads. Audi a classic but not attractive looking car. But fun for teenage kids!… Read Full Review

“I am in a dilemma as my Audi is now 4 years old and...”

Written on: 03/10/2007 by guylisa (1 review written)

I am in a dilemma as my Audi is now 4 years old and feel I have to change it but don't want to because it looks fantastic and turns heads. I have the 2 litre diesel and can average 48 mpg, not bad for a cab with it's heavy chassis… Read Full Review

“This Audi is a magnificent cabriolet. Prices hold...”

Written on: 15/09/2003 by malawrence (1 review written)

This Audi is a magnificent cabriolet. Prices hold well if well maintained and looked after.

Practicality for a cabrio is pretty good. I've take the missus and two kids on a tour of France. Required a boot rack but this was readily available and did the work well… Read Full Review

Dongreen's Response to malawrence's Review

Written on: 27/09/2004

Just a quick comment about the boot rack. I have searched in Australia, and noone seems to be able to help with tracking one down. Can anyone give me a supplier, maybe in SE Asia, or the States or the UK? It might be viable to import one into Australia (the boot rack that is, not the cabriolet).

Malawrence's Response to malawrence's Review

Written on: 27/09/2004

Hi, I got my boot rack from http://www.roofbox.co.uk/unispapp.html . Still have it in the garage in the UK. Let me know if you still have problems sourcing one. Mine is available. Good luck. Michael