Margaret Tregoning Reviews

Media Gallery for Margaret Tregoning

Margaret Tregoning

“Lovely little shop”

Written on: 07/06/2012

Lovely little shop, lovely staff, great prices and great flowers.. I am always very happy when i go into Tregonings as a lloyal customer who has used the shop since Cannon Street Days... i would just like to say i think the shop, flowers, presentation, delivery service is just as good as it has always been if not better! Am pleased to say that the girls that are working there have been there for years and are very professional, helpful and friendly as always. Mandy and Toni always give that… Read Full Review

“Distinctive Flowers, Great Quality!”

Written on: 03/05/2012

I am pleased to say that i am always very happy with the flowers that i recieve from Margaret Tregoning. They always have that unique style and freshness. I am loving the new shop on Pinfold Street, it very classy and stylish and very well presented. And the new owner has done wonders and the staff are very polite and always very friendly… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2012

I agree, lovely little shop, lovely staff, great flowers, great prices. If i dont see what i like when i go in the store, the staff are always very happy to make me up a bunch of what i like for a price i want to pay. Very Satisfied

“It's moved uphill and gone downhill.”

Written on: 03/12/2011 by Kitty1962 (1 review written)

Well as the title suggests, this shop may have moved uphill from its previous location on Hurst Street, but the service and quality certainly hasn't. It looks like the move and the new ownership have finally taken their toll. When the shop was on Hurst Street it was a jewel in an otherwise dull end of the street, lighting it up with beautiful displays and it's charismatic head florist. Clearly the talent left with the florist, whom I was surprised to find out had left, and assumed had moved on… Read Full Review

Cbear's Response to Kitty1962's Review

Written on: 20/01/2012

I read your review and I know who you are talking about I am looking for the talent to do my wedding flowers and only he will do you dont know where he has gone do you????? thankyou

Guest's Response to Kitty1962's Review

Written on: 03/05/2012

Im sorry but i do not agree with the above comments.. Since the move to Pinfold Street i have found the new shop to be alot more classy than the previous premisis and the new and exixting staff members to be extremly polite, helpful and friendly. The handtieds are now more tasteful, with a classic but contempory feel to them. The flowers i recieved were the freshest i have seen in a long time as my bouquet lasted nearly 3 weeks! Much better quality under the new owner and new management.. thats better quality flowers, better shop and friendlier staff. Very happy. Will use Margaret Tregoning every time i need flowers and would recomend this shop to everyone i know..

“Never Going in Again”

Written on: 03/11/2011

well after inspecting the window displays in the store i did notice some rather lovely gift items that i was interested in lookin at further though i have to say there was a high volume of fake flowers on display which to me i found somewhat offputting but none the less a vase had caught my eye so i decided to enter the store, i was shocked however to find that the girl i passed on enetering the store who was smoking may i add and chatting on the phone in a rather abusive manner to whom ever… Read Full Review

“I needed a floral tribute for a family funeral. I...”

Written on: 28/11/2010

I needed a floral tribute for a family funeral. I decided on Margaret Tregoning after hearing good reports of this firm, and reading the reviews on this site. After looking through their catalogue I decided on a trug (basket) of flowers. The cost was £35 plus £5 delivery. I was very impressed, it was a beautiful, artistic display. It was also a bit different from the usual wreath. Very pleased, and will definitely use this florist again… Read Full Review

Mtregoning's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2011

Once again thankyou for this brilliant report..
<br/>It is always so nice to hear your comments..
<br/>M Tregoning

“I went in here as I was passing and wanted to treat my...”

Written on: 10/09/2010 by Peter Milner (1 review written)

I went in here as I was passing and wanted to treat my girlfriend. All I had on me though was a tenner and I asked for what ever they could give me. I have to say they gave me the nicest bunch of flowers I've ever bought and have returned since several times. Brilliant 10 out of 10!!!… Read Full Review

Mtregoning's Response to Peter Milner's Review

Written on: 22/09/2010

I work at Margaret Tregoning and it is always so nice to hear that we can be of a good service to the customer.. thankyou for your kind report :)

“We were very dissatisfied with our original florist...”

Written on: 23/09/2005 by denisoakley (2 reviews written)

We were very dissatisfied with our original florist who didn't really seem to be interested in us. Margaret Tregoning were excellent. We organised our wedding on 4 weeks notice (having brought it forward from May 2006). To start with when we were looking for price guides they were happy saying how much a wedding would cost us which other florists didn't do. The shop was beautifully laid out to show off their flowers to the best possible arrangement which contrasted to the dingy premises of… Read Full Review