Igloo Reviews - www.iglookids.co.uk

Igloo www.iglookids.co.uk
Igloo www.iglookids.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I've shopped in the Igloo store before and was glad to...”

Written on: 29/11/2005 by Cheryl Ben David (2 reviews written)

I've shopped in the Igloo store before and was glad to see so much of their range available in their online store. I was sending birthday presents to my niece and used their reasonably priced giftwrap and delivery service. She was delighted with the gifts and I heard from my sister how well the presents were wrapped… Read Full Review

“I have recently purchased some boys clothes from the...”

Written on: 16/11/2005 by AndreaJ (1 review written)

I have recently purchased some boys clothes from the Igloo website for my nephew living abroad. I requested the products be posted directly to my nephew in New Zealand. This was not a problem at all. My present was wrapped and sent off promptly, and arrived in New Zealand well before his birthday, which saved me the trouble of posting it. This is a great option for children's presents, especially those being sent elsewhere… Read Full Review

“I bought some Christmas shopping at Igloo's online...”

Written on: 07/11/2005 by SimonBailey (1 review written)

I bought some Christmas shopping at Igloo's online clothing and accessory shop. Igloo let me know the order had gone through straight away, and then, although they promised delivery within 7 days, it arrived the next day!… Read Full Review

“Igloo's website was so easy to use. I found it easy...”

Written on: 19/09/2005 by threeunderfive (2 reviews written)

Igloo's website was so easy to use. I found it easy to jump from section to section and find what I was looking for under the different headings. It was great to be able to get everyday clothes as well as more specific items such as a ballet outfit for my daughter and some party stuff for my son's birthday. I also love that they stock such trendy clothes for children without it breaking the bank, it's so nice seeing my children looking up with the fashion and knowing there's still enough… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to threeunderfive's Review

Written on: 16/11/2005

"....it's so nice seeing my children looking up with the fashion and knowing there's still enough left over for me to get a little something for myself."
<br>
<br>See that folks? A REAL mother - putting her kids first.
<br>
<br>Yes, it is a nice website and the shop pic looks charming. They should get many visitors.
<br>
<br>I didn't know that pedal cars were still made and that Ferrari looks just the job for a certain little boy. Hmmm....I suppose Santa is still in business!