O2 Detox Foot Spas Reviews

O2 Detox Foot Spas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 Detox Foot Spas

O2 Detox Foot Spas

“I heard about the detox foot spas from a friend. She...”

Written on: 23/02/2010

I heard about the detox foot spas from a friend. She told me how wonderful the results had been for her and decided to try it for myself. I bought the AquaVida detox foot spa and was shocked at the toxins that were stored up in my body. Yuck! I noticed a difference in the way I felt in just a few sessions. The AquaVida spa is extremely easy to use and the clean up is a breeze. I would highly recommend trying this for yourself… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
O2 Detox Foot Spas

“This 'O2 detox' took my money and never delivered...”

Written on: 14/03/2006 by SylviaS (1 review written)

This 'O2 detox' took my money and never delivered anything for 8 months. I got my money back and 9 months later they took my money again. I am now dealing with the police. Stay away from these people.
You have been warned!… Read Full Review

O2 Detox Foot Spas

“I have one of these O2 Detox Foot Spas also. I tried...”

Written on: 27/09/2005 by bassam (1 review written)

I have one of these O2 Detox Foot Spas also. I tried it after a friend recommended the treatment to me with a local reflexologist.

I had suffered with chronic joint pain in my knees and lower back which was progressively getting worse. I had 5 thirty minute O2 Detox sessions and noticed a considrable improvement, then I decided to buy my own machine to use at home and for my family to use.

We have all had a positive result from it and my joint pain hardly ever bothers me at all now. My… Read Full Review

O2 Detox Foot Spas

“I have been using a device called an O2 Detox foot spa...”

Written on: 16/09/2005 by avery (1 review written)

I have been using a device called an O2 Detox foot spa machine. Someone at work had been having treatments at a local salon and had noticed serious improvements with her skin and her energy levels had increased. I thought I would look into it, wondering if my psoriasis would improve.

I bought my machine online from O2 Detox having read the site over and over again in order to be sure that this would be worth the investment (the machine cost £400, but I did pay in 2 monthly instalments). The… Read Full Review