HP Compaq NX6110 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Looking for HP Compaq NX6110 reviews? At Review Centre we have thousands of laptop reviews to help you choose which laptop to buy, informed by the experiences of others. If you are a fan of the HP brand you can select the filter on our laptops page to compare HP laptop reviews.

If you've used one of them please write a HP laptop review and help others choose the best laptops.

HP Compaq NX6110 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HP Compaq NX6110

“Awkward”

Written on: 16/04/2012 by LillyDenis (3 reviews written)

HP you should be think much creatively.Also please concern about the quality as well as the service… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to LillyDenis's Review

Written on: 04/05/2012

This laptop is working fine and compared to any other brands its fine

HP Compaq NX6110

“The HP Compaq NX6110 is a nice laptop. i've used it...”

Written on: 28/01/2009 by kayfal (1 review written)

The HP Compaq NX6110 is a nice laptop. i've used it for over two yrs with no major problems.good speakers and battery life. A nice buy for regular school work… Read Full Review

HP Compaq NX6110

“I am disappointed in this laptop. It is so slow. It...”

Written on: 01/02/2008

I am disappointed in this laptop. It is so slow. It needs more memory though in my opinion therefore I do not recommend this HP Laptop… Read Full Review

HP Compaq NX6110

“Love it, will ALWAYS be using HP products after this!!!”

Written on: 23/04/2007 by yusufg (1 review written)

Love it, will ALWAYS be using HP products after this!!!… Read Full Review

HP Compaq NX6110

“This computer is fast, sleek and has a good...”

Written on: 04/11/2006 by colem (1 review written)

This computer is fast, sleek and has a good specification. It does however have a limited software bundle and lacks the ability to read memory cards and write DVDs. But on the whole, for the price, this computer is excellent value and I would recommend it to anyone… Read Full Review

HP Compaq NX6110

“Overall the HP Compaq NX6110 is a decent laptop and...”

Written on: 22/09/2006 by puneetritehere (1 review written)

Overall the HP Compaq NX6110 is a decent laptop and can be blindly bought if it is to be used for business purposes. It does not compete for gaming but then we do have other compaq laptops for gaming which look and perform much better. So basically its a good laptop for its category… Read Full Review

HP Compaq NX6110

“My HP NX6110 laptop is configured with Pentium mobile...”

Written on: 26/01/2006 by rgirard (1 review written)

My HP NX6110 laptop is configured with Pentium mobile 740 1.73ghz processor, 1GB RAM, DVD RW/DL, and the travel battery that mounts on the bottom.

I love it! It's the best laptop I've owned, for my purposes. I am not a gamer. I use mine for work. I am an IT sales person, and I also use it for image capture for my astro-imaging with a long exposure CCD camera, and I also process my deep sky images with Photoshop. So far I am very pleased. I don't think it can be beat for value.

Comparing it… Read Full Review

Rgirard's Response to rgirard's Review

Written on: 26/01/2006

I just want to add that mine also has the SXGA+ display and I am very happy with the appearance.

HP Compaq NX6110

“The HP NX6110 laptop has a superb touch-pad and...”

Written on: 21/01/2006 by scraggy (2 reviews written)

The HP NX6110 laptop has a superb touch-pad and keyboard, and the screen on my version (SXGA+) is very good, with bright and clear text. There are some pixelation effects, but it still has very good resolution. The sound is good too (through the on-board speakers).

Wireless is steady, with a very reliable connection with my Netgear router/modem.

HP gives regular updates in response to customer feedback - given this machine is advertised as a business notebook, this is good news for the… Read Full Review

HP Compaq NX6110

“This relates to to 05 varient of the Hewlett Packard...”

Written on: 16/11/2005 by RegtheVeg (1 review written)

This relates to to 05 varient of the Hewlett Packard Nx6110 - ie Celeron, 256Mb and DVD/CDRW combo. I had an extra 256 of memory installed, giving a total delivered price of just over £500.

For the money, I think this is an outstanding machine: feels very solid, touchpad works the best of any I have ever used (which is not that many, as I mainly work on desktops).

This machine runs Office tasks very well, plays DVDs with very decent sound compared to many other laptops I have heard. Default… Read Full Review

“Conclusion- ”

Written on: 07/11/2005 by duncan stirke (1 review written)

Conclusion-

The HP NX6110 is generally a bad laptop, I shall never consider buying any Compaq laptop!… Read Full Review

Regtheveg's Response to duncan stirke's Review

Written on: 16/11/2005

If you buy a computer with a Celeron processor, it seems odd to complain about processor performance; similar sort of thing with the keys - all notebooks have the keys close together, and in this respect the 6110 is neither worse nor better than average. This is a sub-£500 "workhorse" machine - not an all-singing all-dancing desktop replacement multi-media monster - and judged for what it, is it is a fine machine.

Aamixy's Response to duncan stirke's Review

Written on: 19/12/2005

At first I thought screen quality is very bad because fonts are blurry. But later I found out it is because the display is set to ClearType as the default. When set to Standard, everything is sharp.