Ted Smart Dorling Kindersley Hugo Complete Italian Course Reviews

Ted Smart Dorling Kindersley Hugo Complete Italian Course

“I only recently started the Hugo Italian complete...”

Written on: 10/10/2010

I only recently started the Hugo Italian complete course and up to now have found it very efficient. You need to keep in mind learning a new language is extremely difficult and requires your daily discipline and input. This course focuses on teaching you the fundamental rules first AND it MAKES YOU THINK... It does not do that for you. If you are truly serious about learning a new language, as I am as I am marrying an Italian and need to be able to communicate with his family and friends, it… Read Full Review

Ted Smart Dorling Kindersley Hugo Complete Italian Course

“I paid almost £50 for the Dorling Kindersley Hugo...”

Written on: 13/09/2005 by cloud9 (31 reviews written)

I paid almost £50 for the Dorling Kindersley Hugo Complete Italian Course by Ted Smart.

The packaging is very good, and it fits easily onto a bookcase. The 6 Cd's and 2 books (beginners and advanced) can all be stored together in the case provided until you need to use them.

I was hoping for a course which I would find easy to follow, and one I would look forward to using on a daily basis! Sadly that hasn't been the case.

The main reason for purchasing this course was because it is… Read Full Review

Chrisg17's Response to cloud9's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

I found this review helpful because...I was about to purchase the same but for Spanish. I will now look elsewhere. A very useful review.