Kia Sedona 2.9 CRDi LE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Kia Sedona 2.9 CRDi LE - Ask a question now

“I bought my Kia Sedona 2.9 td EX with 80k miles on the...”

Written on: 05/10/2008 by johnnatasha (1 review written)

I bought my Kia Sedona 2.9 td EX with 80k miles on the clock. I had done only 5k miles when an injector failed & burned the wiring loom, plastic cover etc & cost me nearly 700 to fix along with the car being unavailable for a week. Also the poorly working hand brake cables were replaced.
One year later the handbrake cables & rear brakes were all replaced as they failed the MOT.
Now (9 months later & 113k miles) the handbrake does not work at all even up at 6/7 notches & a bill for ' 1,300 to… Read Full Review

Krastsag's Response to 407127_johnnatasha's Review

Written on: 06/10/2009

... sorry ... don't want to be rude but I have to say that Kia Sedona are really GOOD MPV's!!!!!! ... just the problem are stupid drivers (owners) who understand only 1% of the car mechanics and do servicing only when some thing goes wrong.... I am 100% happywith My Sedona 03-reg with 300K!!! (yes 300.000) miles on it and own it fot couple years. I do regulary service My KIA my self and dont let my car down ... and belive me if you do the same - Your Kia won't let you down!!!! ower all it's all abaut OWNERS ATTITUDE TO IT'S CAR... AND DRIVING SKILLS!

“I bought the car 4 years ago from new thinking it was...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by FIQUINN (1 review written)

I bought the car 4 years ago from new thinking it was great value for money. It was actually the worse decision I have ever made in my life. It was my first ever brand new car. I was very nervous about buying such an unknown make but was assured by the salesperson it was going to be a terrific purchase. omg how wrong was he. From 6months old it has had handbrake problems, clutch problems, starting problems, gearbox problems, oil leaks etc. I have only done 22,000 miles in it over the past… Read Full Review