Kia Magentis 2.0 SE Sports H-Matic Auto 4dr Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Kia Magentis 2.0 SE Sports H-Matic Auto 4dr - Ask a question now

“The KIA Magentis. When I first saw this car I had...”

Written on: 27/02/2010

The KIA Magentis. When I first saw this car I had never heard of a Magentis from a distance I thouht it was a merc.It had 21k on the clock was just over 2 years old & priced at £7995. Lovely to drive utterly reliable, lots of people ask about it.I have now done 20,000 miles in it & the only repairs have been wiper blades 2 front tyres & front pads.(I'm just glad I hadn't heard Clarksons opinion of it before I bought it) The only bad point is its rate of depreciation I am sure this is caused by… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Kia Magentis 2.5 SE for five years and...”

Written on: 25/08/2009

I have owned my Kia Magentis 2.5 SE for five years and it is a brilliant car. Completely reliable, 30 + to the gallon, comfortable to drive. Fantastic value for money. This is my second Kia Magentis 2.5, the first one I bought in 2002, I gave to my partner and she said that it is the best car she has ever had, again this one has been totallly reliable. I would recommend anyone to buy a Kia… Read Full Review

“not had my Kia Magentis 2.0 SE Sports H-Matic Auto 4d...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

not had my Kia Magentis 2.0 SE Sports H-Matic Auto 4d for long and was unsure even when buying it.did,nt know a thing about kia,s but the bags of space it offered and the low milage plus the really low price tag i could,nt resist it.i did,nt buy it for it,s looks as most people do although now i love it.it,s big,chunky and smooth and if it turns out to be reliable i,ll be a kia convert because they are a bargin.why pay 20000 quid for a different make which maybe prettier and has lots of stupid… Read Full Review

“My kia Magentis has served me very well, excellent...”

Written on: 24/07/2009

My kia Magentis has served me very well, excellent comfort and reliability and seems to get better with age and mileage, now has 27K on the clock. Its strong points are space and service costs, bad bits are depreciation and fuel consumption. A real bargain second hand but if you intend to buy to run it into the ground be prepared to have it a long time.
I bought it with 8 miles on the clock and 2 months old for 10k just before the price of fuel went through the roof but I only do about 8k a… Read Full Review