Olympus C-4040 Reviews

• Image Quality

Olympus C-4040 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olympus C-4040

Olympus C-4040

“I bought this camera after owning a Nikon 950, the...”

Written on: 03/02/2003 by mike. (1 review written)

I bought this camera after owning a Nikon 950, the Nikon at 2.1 M/P had superb image quality...the Olympus at 4M/P was a disappointing replacement. Focus was slow, Menu was a maze..by the time one had gone through the menu the picture wanted was lost..I kept this camera for 3 weeks and shot about 300+ pictures, most of which I have to say didn't compare to the 950...I actually exchanged it for a used Nikon 990..and also have a Minolta 7i that is outstanding res. maybe my C4040 was a bad… Read Full Review

“The Olympus C4040 digital camera is just awesome. I am...”

Written on: 14/05/2002 by Coa. (1 review written)

The Olympus C4040 digital camera is just awesome. I am semi professional and I am using this camera under very different and sometime difficult conditions. I also bought additional gear such as telephoto and wide angle lenses. These photos are coming out excellent too… Read Full Review

“I really am enjoying this Olympus C40404 digital...”

Written on: 01/03/2002 by Linda. (1 review written)

I really am enjoying this Olympus C40404 digital camera. I have even shot sports inside and have gotten great color balance and resolution. It is very portable. Just by using the Program mode, photos are great… Read Full Review

“The camera performance is awesome for amateur usage. I...”

Written on: 05/11/2001 by John Foster. (1 review written)

The camera performance is awesome for amateur usage. I can't really see the attraction of the E series from Olympus when this provides such super results. My first few shots were enough to convince me that the capability and convenience of this digital camera is overwhelming… Read Full Review

12813_Dm.'s Response to 5524_John Foster.'s Review

Written on: 14/02/2002

this is not a picture of the C4040!