Lexus RX400h Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Lexus RX400h - Ask a question now

“The idea is great and all in all its not a bad car and...”

Written on: 12/01/2011

The idea is great and all in all its not a bad car and goes like stink but it handles like a whale, has no rear visability and the dashboard plastics look like they were manufactured by fisher price in the eighties which would be fine if it were a kids toy or budget car but it is not. In terms of quality it is a very long way away from the Germans my 1989 Audi 90 had more of an air of prestige.
I could recommend as a cheap second hand buy, but do not expect Merc/Audi levels of quality… Read Full Review

“I have purchased 3 Lexus cars in the last 5 years. ...”

Written on: 27/12/2009 by harirab (1 review written)

I have purchased 3 Lexus cars in the last 5 years. The last one being an RX400. My car died over night in the middle of snow. Could not start the car and had to call AAA to jump start. And No I did not leave he lights or anythign else on. Took the car to dealer and they said there is nothing wrong with it. How could it be, I asked. I was stranded with a small kid in the snow and they tell me there is nothing wrong with it? Called the Lexus 800 number to cmplain, the guy did not want to… Read Full Review

Domewood's Response to harirab's Review

Written on: 08/12/2010

I found this review not helpful because it was based on a one fault episode with no review of the car, its facilities or performsance

“There were so few reviews about this Lexus RX400h car...”

Written on: 03/09/2009

There were so few reviews about this Lexus RX400h car when I was looking to buy one I promised myself I would add one when I had sufficient experience of the one I eventually bought to give other prospective customers an overiew!

I have had many 4x4s and many sports cars and can honestly say this one covers all ground. It is very quick, handles pretty well for the type of vehicle it is, has great economy as I spend much time in traffic and it's company car tax bracket makes it unbeatable… Read Full Review

“Fast OR frugal--the choice is yours! With a 0 to 60...”

Written on: 19/02/2009 by cliff67 (1 review written)

Fast OR frugal--the choice is yours! With a 0 to 60 time around 7seconds it leaves most 4X4s for dead.(My other car is a new Bentley Continental GT and this Lexus is not shamed by it!). Take it easy and flow with the traffic and 40mpg is there for the taking. My best has been 42mpg over 80 miles.
AND, as is essential for a luxury vehicle, it is Automatic and uses petrol. As the mags say, quite a phenomenon. We have owned most large 4X4s right up to the latest Range Rover. If you are aiming to… Read Full Review