Altec Lansing VS4121 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Manufacturer: Altec Lansing
Features:
  • Serious Power
  • Deep Bass subwoofer
  • Crisp high end specially engineered micro drivers
  • Exceptional Sound Dispersion from down-firing midrange driver
  • Low-Profile Design
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Altec Lansing VS4121 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Altec Lansing VS4121

Altec Lansing VS4121

“I have had these speakers for some time and they are...”

Written on: 28/12/2010 by lakeman40 (1 review written)

I have had these speakers for some time and they are really great. It gives you very clear audio and deep enough bass. It works great with my HP-dv7 laptop and MP3 player, be it for music, movies or video games. I also have Bose Companion 2 Series II speakers at home, and I would say the Altec Lansing definitely sounds better! In fact, I think they are still the best speakers within its price range of $100. Go for it, you won't be disappointed!… Read Full Review

Altec Lansing VS4121

“Over all I thought the Altec Lansing VS4121 was an...”

Written on: 18/05/2009 by drake1 (1 review written)

Over all I thought the Altec Lansing VS4121 was an amazing system I use it all the times when I watch movies, listen to music, or even play a Online Game. While playing a game (Battlefield 2) I shoot my 92fs (Silent pistol) I get bass, not too much and not too short. So I would recommend that anyone who read this and was intrested should buy it today it is worth you'r money… Read Full Review

Altec Lansing VS4121

“Overall a decent system for 100 bucks. The down-firing...”

Written on: 23/09/2008 by bobob101 (1 review written)

Overall a decent system for 100 bucks. The down-firing mid-range speakers tend to not provide as much sound as I would like. I find them better when positioned either below ear level, as it allows the sound to reflect up to your ears… Read Full Review

Altec Lansing VS4121

“I would definitely recommend this system to people...”

Written on: 31/12/2007

I would definitely recommend this system to people looking for a good priced speaker system for their mp3 player, video game system or computer!… Read Full Review

Altec Lansing VS4121

“I recently purchased the Altec Lansing 4121's and find...”

Written on: 22/09/2004 by carpenters (1 review written)

I recently purchased the Altec Lansing 4121's and find them to be adequate, but nothing to get excited about. Like every set of computer speakers out there (except the really pricey ones) they are not very balanced. The bass is overpowering, the high end is scratchy and tinny, and the midrange is muffled. Sadly, they are probably the best sounding speakers in their price range, around $100.00. I am able to get decent sound out of them using the itunes equalizer. If you do not have away to… Read Full Review

Drake1's Response to carpenters's Review

Written on: 18/05/2009

I just ordered them for the heck of it and I forgot to look to see if they have alot of bass. Could someone who has them tell me if it has a woofer; and if it does, does it have a good loud bass sound.

Newbv11's Response to carpenters's Review

Written on: 24/12/2009

Yes it has loud bass.Infact too loud for me specially the bass guitar.I have both Altec Lansing ATP3 and VS4121.I like ATP3 better becos the guitar bass is not loud ..only the drum bass.Even I turn the volume up the bass still soothes my ear on ATP3.Loud bass guitar just make me sick.Tweeter and mid range on Vs4121 sounds better though.Excuse my English.

Altec Lansing VS4121

“The Altec Lansing VS4121 are a very good set of...”

Written on: 11/12/2003 by TyPe SH PinoY (1 review written)

The Altec Lansing VS4121 are a very good set of coumputer speakers, i was thinking of getting Creative I-Trigue L3500 then i came across the Altec Lansing VS4121. I first read the specs and thought these things probably sound rubbish but boy was i wrong they are crystal clear and they have to be one of the best set of 2.1 coumputer speakers out there… Read Full Review