Renault Kangoo 1.5 DCI MPV Reviews

Renault Kangoo 1.5 DCI MPV
Renault Kangoo 1.5 DCI MPV

“Buy One Now!”

Written on: 17/09/2012

Fantastic car, best I've had: functional - it can carry lots; easy for elderly relatives to get into back seats because of the sliding doors; reliable and easy to drive;good vision. I love my Kangoo!… Read Full Review

“The Renault Kangoo is a brilliant motor, its very...”

Written on: 04/03/2008 by kawaka (1 review written)

The Renault Kangoo is a brilliant motor, its very reliable, quiet when driving and amazing on fuel. The acceleration no matter the weight you are carrying just keeps going and going. I'm very impressed with the Kangoo and don't no how I ever got on with out it. It's also amazing because of the 18,000 mile service intervals and I think it's very stylish… Read Full Review

“Motorways get 63 MPG at 60PMH from the Renault Kangoo. ”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by John raf (8 reviews written)

Motorways get 63 MPG at 60PMH from the Renault Kangoo.
My personal experience of many runs;
Nice ride, comfortable seating position.
Not noisy as suggested by some reports see governments dB test figures, they are good.
Masses of room to carry passengers or furniture etc:
18,000 mile service interval.
Very nippy and super quiet engine which has a low pressure Turbo fitted. Direct injection common rail high tech engine/management system.
Can't praise it enough, great vehicle, I love… Read Full Review

John Raf's Response to John raf's Review

Written on: 12/11/2006

The bad point I mentioned regards starting was corrected by Renault under guarantee. Now that is perfect, and the Renault garage at Telford were excellent to me and my humble steed. Full marks to them also. I have no connection with them or Renault, this is just praise where it due!

John Raf's Response to John raf's Review

Written on: 20/03/2007

I have had this MPV now for three years and 70,000 miles. It has had its major service in march 2007 and still runs very well, looks like new and goes like new, never essentially let me down. I am still delighted.
<br/>
<br/>I notice the Kangoo MPV is listed under people carriers, when people carriers should be under an MPV&#039;s as a list! (Multi purpose Vehicle), because some MPV,s don't or are not always equipped as people carriers, whereas an MPV describes all and includes people carriers.