SKB 585 Sporting Clays Reviews

SKB 585 Sporting Clays - Ask a question now

“I am a collector and own many firearms and aside from...”

Written on: 21/10/2008

I am a collector and own many firearms and aside from my grandfathers M1 Carbine this is my absolute favorite. This is possible the finest firearm I have ever owned. When I say that I am comparing it to my Browning Superposed and many other high dollar arms. This is first rate and I am looking to by another maybe even two… Read Full Review

“The SKB 585 gun goes anywhere from $1000.00 to...”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by Heavy J (2 reviews written)

The SKB 585 gun goes anywhere from $1000.00 to $1500.00...depending on where you buy it. I found that usually the price is set at $1499.00 and then reduced to $1299.00...after some negotiating and cash on hand, for $1000.00 to $1099.00 you could probably take it home (not including tax and background check). I watched my father do it and was surprised the dealer went that low ($1000.00). Whatever you pay for it...this gun is worth the money (even if you payed $1500.00). The fit and finish is… Read Full Review