Crest Florist in New Jersey Reviews

• Layout of shop

Crest Florist in New Jersey - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I had the best experience dealing with cres florist!...”

Written on: 17/08/2010 by Lisa Wallflower (1 review written)

I had the best experience dealing with cres florist! They were extremley professional and talented! They understood my vision for my perfect wedding and they created it to perfection!! It was worth every penny and I wopuld recomend them to all of my family,friends and bussiness associates! There is not another florist that I met with in Newjersey that even came close in creativity. They have the quality of a New York florist at much better prices. As i said they come highly recomended from me… Read Full Review

“Every guest at my wedding of 200 people commented on...”

Written on: 07/05/2008

Every guest at my wedding of 200 people commented on how beautiful the flowers were… Read Full Review