Amalaika Discount Designer Clothes Reviews - www.amalaika.com

“Spotted a bargain and ordered the garment. My order...”

Written on: 14/03/2010

Spotted a bargain and ordered the garment. My order was processed , payment made, confirmation email sent to me. Wonderful or so I thought.
i went into town the following day and purchased other garments to complete the outfit totally over the moon with my bargain find. However later on the next day an email arrived telling me my order had been cancelled as THEY had made a pricing error and to add insult to injury they then accused me of being DISHONEST and have made me feel like a criminal… Read Full Review

“I have written a separate review in response to a...”

Written on: 06/01/2010 by hartnett9 (1 review written)

I have written a separate review in response to a review stating similar problems, i.e., denial of receipt of emails etc. and Amaliaka failing to supply as ordered. My purchases were made last JULY!!… Read Full Review

“despite emailing, texting and visiting registered...”

Written on: 23/11/2009

despite emailing, texting and visiting registered address (Jane was conveniently 'away')... and calling the mobile number several times a night 3-4 weeks on and I am still waiting for the goods AVOID this company if you want to experience my treatment!!!… Read Full Review

Hartnett9's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I have had a similar experience with this company..received only 1 parcel not 2. Plus an incorrect item in parcel which I returned from Australia at my cost.Order placed last July!!! Claims not to have received any emails from me(I have stored copies on my computer).
<br/>Yet I purchased on ebay with this seller and had excellent service.
<br/>Beats me..!!
<br/>It is a shame as the stock is very appealing and if not for this experience I would continue to buy

“Cheap designer clothes for children - and shoes too!...”

Written on: 09/09/2005 by clevedongal (1 review written)

Cheap designer clothes for children - and shoes too! Can't believe I found a pair of Miniman trousers for £10 when I am used to paying £40! Seem to be hundreds of top designer kids labels all at half price or much less and the shoes all seem to be designer Italian brands at less than the cost of buying run of the mill shoes… Read Full Review

Dsr4's Response to clevedongal's Review

Written on: 29/03/2007

I agree, this is a wonderful discount designer clothes site. I have had many bargains from here.