Dordogne, France Reviews

Media Gallery for Dordogne, France

Dordogne, France

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Peters Kool Pool Kos - The Place To Jet Off To 2012”

Written on: 16/05/2012 by UmaWallace (2 reviews written)

The best place to jet off to Summer 2012 When I took my daughter on a much deserved holiday treat we went to Peters Kool Pool studios and apartments in Kardamena Kos. We were welcomed with fantastic hospitality and a wonderful atmosphere. We really began to feel like part of the family and were made to feel very special. The food is delicious and service is impecable. We enjoyed BBQ's, Kareoke, Quiz Nights, Beach days, Pool days and lovely walks. We made lots of friends for life and left… Read Full Review

“My wife and I stayed at Maison La Tourache lats year....”

Written on: 13/05/2011

My wife and I stayed at Maison La Tourache lats year. I can honestly say that we could not have been looked after any better.
Shirley and james were fabulous hosts and could not have been more accomodating or helpful.
The accomodation was first class and the B&B set in wonderful relaxing grounds.
Yes you do need a car to get around, but a small price to pay for spending some relaxing time in beautiful surroundings, being looked after by excellent hosts and getting true value for money.
I will… Read Full Review

“I'm staggered by the negative comment on here. We had...”

Written on: 17/08/2010

I'm staggered by the negative comment on here. We had a fantastic week with Shirley and James who were recommended to us.
Can't imagine there'd be a problem bringing back food - we did - unless a horrid mess was made.
It's a delightful relaxing spot and the hosts can't do enough for you. Don't let one person's bad experience put you off.
I would recommend staying here. And will be returning.

DJB, Petersfield, Hants… Read Full Review

“I was really queasy about having booked this B&B after...”

Written on: 02/09/2007 by Anne M Novak (1 review written)

I was really queasy about having booked this B&B after i read the review in this forum. We were most pleasantly surprised- the best hosts we encountered- during our three-week tour of the Dordogne-thoughtful, kind, well-informed and unfailingly hospitable, They plied us with pots of afternoon tea and invited us for after-dinner guest gatherings, during which the wine flowed freely, compliments of our host.
I asked to borrow an iron, and returned from breakfast to find it and a set-up board… Read Full Review

Ewshrewsbury's Response to Anne M Novak's Review

Written on: 14/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because it is accurate and truely reflects our own experience

Guest's Response to Anne M Novak's Review

Written on: 30/01/2012

what is the name of the B & B?

“I highly recommend the Dordogne in France, especially...”

Written on: 24/05/2006 by Blackjacket (4 reviews written)

I highly recommend the Dordogne in France, especially for an early break. It is probably even better later on when the temperature gets up, so as to enable more use of the pool. We found this place on a search under Saint Front la Riviere, and we will definitely return. This time we drove, but with Limoges airport only 45 minutes away, and cheap flights available from the UK, it makes sense to fly… Read Full Review