LG GSA-4163B Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

LG GSA-4163B - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG GSA-4163B

LG GSA-4163B

“I have used a couple of other DVD burners and this one...”

Written on: 27/09/2007 by Cole7 (7 reviews written)

I have used a couple of other DVD burners and this one rocks. Best value for money… Read Full Review

LG GSA-4163B

“I have been using the LG GSA-4163B DVD drive now for...”

Written on: 01/09/2006 by crocko05 (9 reviews written)

I have been using the LG GSA-4163B DVD drive now for over 1 year, and it has performed faultlessly. I highly recommend this DVD burner. The price paid when bought was AUD $135.85 (29/07/05), but they are now available for well under AUD $100.00, and I have seen them as low as AUD $55.00, NEW!!. The drive is used with the LG GDR-8163B DVD-ROM drive and Nero 7 Ultra for a very stable and fuss free back-up and burning process. Highly recommended!… Read Full Review

LG GSA-4163B

“The LG GSA-4163B is my 4th DVD writer, and by far the...”

Written on: 08/09/2005 by davizer (2 reviews written)

The LG GSA-4163B is my 4th DVD writer, and by far the best. There is not much to say about something seemingly perfect. Highly recommended, and at the price I paid (£25.50 OEM) a fantastic bargain… Read Full Review