Minolta Dimage 5 Reviews

Minolta Dimage 5 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Minolta Dimage 5

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Despite having been back for servicing once - and the...”

Written on: 17/09/2004 by MarkInSussex (1 review written)

Despite having been back for servicing once - and the latest quote of £158 will not persuade me to throw any more money at Minolta - the camera has always failed to perform to my expectations.

The battery life is poor, it doesn't support large flash cards and worst of all its focussing on distant objects (more than a few feet!) is terrible. The only good photographs I have achieved with this camera are macro shots in good sunshine. Reds are bad in nearly all photographs. I get better… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Under no circumstances will I buy another and the...”

Written on: 02/06/2003 by Derek Knotty. (1 review written)

Under no circumstances will I buy another and the frustrations are simply not worth the occasional good (but not exceptional) picture. The after sales support is bad and unhelpful (I suspect they just pressed the reset button and sent it back to me and thereafter they have been completely disinterested - I presume because everyone has the same problem and they can't get it right!)
DON'T GET ONE - it will drive you demented!… Read Full Review